Hockey Puck Weight
- A puck is a disk used in various games serving the same functions as a ball does in ball games. The best-known use of pucks is in ice hockey, a major international sport.
- Hockey pucks are very common item to have signed.
- puck: a vulcanized rubber disk 3 inches in diameter that is used instead of a ball in ice hockey
- A body’s relative mass or the quantity of matter contained by it, giving rise to a downward force; the heaviness of a person or thing
- burden: weight down with a load
- the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- The force exerted on the mass of a body by a gravitational field
- slant: present with a bias; “He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders”
- The quality of being heavy
Finished product: bask in the glory!
You could, if you wanted, decorate your weights — felt cut-outs, rick-rack, or just cover them with some pretty fabric. Once the glue is dry, however, they’re usable just as they are here, and I like the nonslip quality of the felt.
Duct Cup Holder